Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Live Interview - A Day In The Life Of An Angel

September 20, 2011 Today I'm throughout LA launching the newest Gorgeous smell and bra. It's thrilling to me to be property in California where i'm through along with to become working together with Victoria's Secret. It's also an honor in order to legend within a marketing campaign pertaining to VS. Yesterday I was shopping together with my sister with the Beverly Center shopping mall and I spotted this face inside windowpane for the initial time. Growing upwards I usually shopped during Victoria's Secret along with this mommy and also discovered Angels for instance Gisele in addition to Karolina Kurkova from the windows. I often looked up to them; it truly is thus amazing as well as surreal that they are one of those women now.

6AM I woke upward experiencing very tense mainly because I was required to get started my personal evening which has a dwell job interview with KTLA. This appeared to be solely my personal third live interview as well as I want them to look smoothly. My toughest anxiety is very cold up on camera. Before going out, I experienced a great breakfast and possessed 1 hour as well as a fifty percent associated with frizzy hair and also make-up before heading on the KTLA studios. I used the a new sexxy shape embracing costume out of Stella McCartney and also with course, a new Gorgeous bra underneath!

8:30AM Arrive from KTLA. It's funny. I appeared to be the following five rice first involving this really first modeling jobs; it can be fairly cool for being back again here like a VS Angel to be able to introduction your innovative marketing of which I'm starring in. I got to satisfy Sam Rubin and Michaela Pereira as well as all the other hosts. They were super nice I were feeling for instance your interview journeyed truly well. After receiving the nerve wracking reside job interview out from the way, I recognized the rest with the morning would be a breeze. Next up, a great occupation interview with regard to YoungHollywood.com

10AM Arrive at Young Hollywood's Studios. I had been excellent fired up in this one. It was extremely relaxed in addition to relaxed plus the interviewer, RJ, appeared to be not thay hard to talk to. It has been amusing to speak to a man regarding bras hence I acquired a great deal of fun together with it.

10:15AM I switch suitable african american wide lace minidress out of Dolce & Gabbana after which you can it turned out back within this car to be able to head to The Grove for my next physical appearance - a press celebration with the Victoria's Secret store. There were so many photographers! After the particular pics I done a few interviews with regards to the revolutionary stunning bra as well as fragrance. Then the item seemed to be away from for the Andaz Hotel in order to spray a how-to video with makeup musician Lauren Cosenza to offer girls at home a step-by-step short training upon ways to get a Gorgeous look.

12PM Arrived along at the Andaz Hotel along with I seemed to be hence hungry! All I wanted has been some sort of peanut butter and jelly sandwich! My mom used to help make PB&J's to do continuously for a youngster and so at this point every time I'm developing a genuinely nerve-racking plus intense day I always take one because it in some really helps to soothe my own nerves.

12:30 Start shooting the actual How-to Makeup video. This Gorgeous look is one of my favorites; I like a smokey eye with lots of lashes. It ended up being enjoyment handling Lauren - She has a great pleasurable character plus we enjoyed working collectively on the video.

1:45 Finished upward your how-to online video media and get to the phone using Stylelist (!) for just a quick interview related to Gorgeous and my career subsequently I took a 50 % an hour separate to help release unwanted in addition to decompress.

3:30 I appeared to be away to include mid-day teas that has a number of type writers with the Chamberlain hotel. I continued my Dolce & Gabbana gown however added in your charcoal buckskin coat and also booties for a good edgier look. It was actually great interacting with all of the bloggers. They had like fantastic private style! It appeared to be entertaining observing all of them and so they shown me so much in relation to blogging! I for no reason became aware what amount of the pursuing bloggers can develop and yes it inspired myself that will maybe commence a site of my own , personal someday! We have been most tweeting absent all the way through each of our dinner after which you can all of us advancing towards VS store at The Grove for your enjoyment shopping trip! It had been a great deal of fun! I got of showing these people all the brand-new Gorgeous bra and also perfume collections and seeing that I know much with regards to the many merchandise I got a chance to guide these individuals most of find some incredible items inside store.

5:45PM I adjusted in to a extremely pretty dress up from the Victoria's Secret list and also acquired my personal tresses and cosmetics touched up for the meet in addition to greet using buyers and enthusiasts on the store. Getting to satisfy most of the shoppers is actually my beloved component of a higher vitality day. I love interacting with every one of the fans plus this meet in addition to meet has been excess exceptional mainly because it is at my hometown. My mommy and sister even arrived into please take a picture with me! They genuinely enjoyed viewing exactly what it's similar to with luck at a majority of these incidents and it absolutely was and so fine to own their particular support.

8PM My lengthy touch time is lastly above along with had been this type of success! It appeared to be a new surreal daytime and I was thus excited to be starting Gorgeous within LA! I can't wait to discover what is available with luck next!

No comments:

Post a Comment