Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot! Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss Disses Her Ex Husband Fred Armisen

Fred Armisen and Elisabeth Moss in Dec. 2009

Bryan Bedder/Getty

Elisabeth Moss has one thing to express with regards to the woman ex-husband Fred Armisen, and the funnyman aren't smiling at your girlfriend remarks.

"One from the biggest things I listened to somebody claim about him is, 'He's so superb accomplishing impersonations. But the maximum impersonation this individual does is the fact that on the typical person.' To me, which chunks it up," the actual Mad Men actress, 29, explains Page Six Magazine .

She adds: "I've certainly not instructed anyone that. And I do not wish to squander any more connected with my life discussing it."

Biting comment forms indeed, in addition to Moss appreciates it.

"I'm possibly about to get a slap on the particular wrist," your lover says. "But I've only happen to be this kind of great girl. And occasionally you just plan to be an undesirable woman for your minute."

Moss and also Armisen, 45, fulfilled inside October 2008 on the Saturday Night Live established any time Jon Hamm had been hosting. separated nine many weeks immediately after that, having Moss citing irreconcilable differences.

Now, Moss says, she's loving becoming single. "It's exciting to go out and about overnight along with not know what's gonna happen," she says. "I'm addicted along with passionate using this flexibility in that , sense. I'm getting fun!"

She does wish a person in existence "A guy that may generate anyone have a good laugh is everything," Moss pronounces but isn't sure nevertheless in relation to children. "In the most appropriate planet I can do the item all," your lover says. "But I think for the time being I'm very young in order to know."

In any case, you will find an even more annoying matter: months your five associated with Mad Men , that premieres March 25 on AMC. "I am really pleased together with what occurs this particular season," Moss says. "I think the target market should become surprised. For me, it absolutely was really meaningful by using what happens to be able to Peggy."

No comments:

Post a Comment