Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hot! Kristen Kish Wins Top Chef - Seattle - News

LOS ANGELES (AP) Kristen Kish won't have any kind of a lot more chances. She's the actual safe bet involving " Top Chef : Seattle."

The 28-year-old chef de cuisine during Boston restaurant Stir was crowned champion in the Bravo cooking competition Wednesday once going through off of next to Brooke Williamson, the 34-year-old co-executive cocinero with Los Angeles restaurants Hudson House as well as The Tripel.

"I remember experiencing my title and resorting this to come back to the judges pertaining to just what sensed like several units nonetheless just what I'm convinced appeared to be just five minutes to help compose average joe as well as take the item just about all in," Kish mentioned after winning.

She ended up taken away from your competition but gained your girlfriend identify around the 10th year finale once besting personal trainer recently removed contestants about the friend web sequence "Last Chance Kitchen."

In this finale, Kish and Williamson prepared a five-course meal around the fly as being the show's judges as well as a audience regarding diners watched.

The receiving list contains chicken lean meats mousse together with frisee, mustard, prune, hazelnuts in addition to pumpernickel; citrus and also lavender cured scallop together with bitter orange, Meyer lemon in addition to apple; bone fragments marrow along with celery basic puree, mushrooms, bitter greens plus radishes; in addition to red snapper together with leeks, Little Gem lettuce, tarragon, uni and also shellfish nage.

"At the finale with the day, my food preparation just isn't excellent complicated," Kish said. "My objective with this menus appeared to be simply to carry out simple, good, exquisite meals with detail and excellence, acquiring straightforward offers like chook liver moose, bone marrow or even a bit of perch and executing all of them well."

Does this win imply Kish, whom works for cook Barbara Lynch, will stick to in the footsteps involving earlier " Top Chef " champions in addition to open your ex own restaurant?

"Eventually, sure, I do not know," Kish said. "I wish to allow the following TV factor work out affordable inside the actual returning many months plus notice the length of time I could continue without having it. I'm lucky along with incredibly thankful that will I'm doing work to get an incredible female who inspires me personally every day. I want to produce my career and maintain my profession dependent off from my talents as well as abilities, compared with being with television."

_

_

Online:

http://w.bravotv.com/top-chef/

No comments:

Post a Comment